BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE FROM THE MUFFIN MAN!
Try making these simple and delicious blueberry muffins, and then eat them while watching me on The Muffin Man episode of Sing Along With Tobee. I can’t think of anything better…. Yum!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp lemon zest
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cup blueberries (If frozen, do not thaw before using)
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with 12 paper liners or non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Stir well with a whisk.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, sour cream, lemon zest and egg until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 375◦ for 25-30 minutes until tops are golden and toothpick inserted into centre of muffins comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5-10 minutes. Finish cooling on rack.
I hope you enjoy these yummy blueberry muffins!