Try making these simple and delicious blueberry muffins, and then eat them while watching me on The Muffin Man episode of Sing Along With Tobee. I can’t think of anything better…. Yum!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp lemon zest
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cup blueberries (If frozen, do not thaw before using)
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with 12 paper liners or non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Stir well with a whisk.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, sour cream, lemon zest and egg until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 375◦ for 25-30 minutes until tops are golden and toothpick inserted into centre of muffins comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5-10 minutes. Finish cooling on rack.
I hope you enjoy these yummy blueberry muffins!