PREP TIME COOK TIME TOTAL TIME
10 minutes 2 minutes 12 minutes
1/2 cup Pamela's® Buttermilk Pancake Mix
2 teaspoons sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
Sliced strawberries, chocolate hazelnut spread (or any other fillings you prefer)
- Combine pancake mix, sugar, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and stir until just combined.
- Allow to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat.
- When griddle is hot, lightly mist with cooking spray. Drop batter by teaspoonful onto griddle.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and continue cooking until golden brown. Remove from griddle and repeat with remaining batter.
- Thread pancakes onto skewers, alternating with berries and chocolate hazelnut spread. Cover if not serving immediately. Can be made up to 3 hours in advance.
These Gluten-Free Mini Pancake Skewers does look impressive as part of your brunch spread. Who wants to be slaving over a hot griddle when you can be spending time with friends and family? This can be added to your snack list if you’re hosting a small party or family get together at home!
Disclaimer: Got this recipe and images originally from Pinterest.