This surfboard craft for kids is a great way to bring favorite toys into water play. This can be handy for pool party occasion which is more fun than buying ones! This DIY Surfboard Craft will bring out the creativeness of the kids as they will have to customize the decor themselves.
- White foam core board (can be bought in any dollar store)
- Printable template. You can simply print any design from the internet or make your own.
- Pencil: For tracing the template onto the foam core board, and for lightly sketching designs before coloring them in.
- Large scissors or cutter (make sure you’re around and ready to help the kids while using it)
- Permanent markers: If you’re going to use the surfboards in the water, you’ll want to use permanent markers if possible so that the colors don’t run. I highly recommend a pack of neon Sharpies for this project. The bright colors glow even in the shade — perfect for pretending you’re really at the beach!
- Ruler (optional)
Disclaimer: Grabbed the pics from Pinterest