Check this easy Chocolate Chip-Pretzel Cookie Bars recipe to satisfy your sweet cravings!
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup butterscotch chips
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In resealable food-storage plastic bag, place 1 cup of the pretzels; seal bag, and coarsely crush with rolling pin.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, softened butter, egg and crushed pretzels with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in butterscotch chips. Spread dough evenly in pan. Break remaining 1 cup pretzel twists in small pieces, and sprinkle on top; press lightly into dough.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring halfway through, until chips can be stirred smooth. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut small tip from corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over top. Let stand about 1 hour 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in airtight container.