TROUBLESHOOTING DISPLAY ISSUES FOR THE DELUXE TRENDY TRACKER
We understand how frustrating it may be for you and the kids to have the Tracker not working, so our team is making it our priority to walk you through the troubleshooting steps and, if not successful, over to the Warranty Claim Department for approvals FAST!
WHAT IS THE EXPECTED BEHAVOUR DURING CHARGING AND ONCE FULLY CHARGED IF I FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY?
- You should see the red light during charging; It will turn off eventually once the Tracker reaches its full charge.
- The screen should turn on automatically when you:
- Take the Tracker out of the USB charging port
- Tap the touch key on the screen
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE RED LIGHT NEVER COMES ON?
Here is the page that may help with troubleshooting the Charging related issue.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE RED LIGHT DOES COME ON DURING CHARGING BUT THE DISPLAY DOES NOT TURN ON WHEN I TAP THE TOUCHKEY?
- Please make sure you are Registered for Warranty.
- If you have not done so yet, please go ahead and submit a Warranty Claim. Please attach the images described in the section below to support your claim.
- If you have already submitted the claim, we will be following up with you asking to provide the images described in the section below to support your claim. Please reply back with the images at your earliest convenience.
WARRANTY CLAIM IMAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DELUXE FITNESS TRACKER
- IMAGE 1: The Tracker in the charging position, e.g. Trendy Adapter with the arrow pointing down, the band pointing down)
- IMAGE 2: The Tracker after 2 hours of charging. Please tap the Touchkey. The display should turn on automatically.
The Warranty Claim Department will assess the provided information in combination with your Warranty Registration details and Warranty Claim description and if approved, we will send a replacement right away.