TRENDY PUP CONNECTION TO THE APP TrendyYouPlus for iPhone
1. Install the Application
To take advantage of the exciting features of your new Tracker, you will need to install an application on your smart phone.
Once the Tracker is charged, please install the following application on your smartphone:
If you have an Apple phone, please visit Apple App Store:
2. Bind your Trendy Pup Smart Watch to the Application.
To ensure a successful connection of the Tracker to your phone, please make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on in your Phone's settings/configuration. Please make sure your Tracker is active by touching the screen to activate it.
Start the application (TrendyYouPlus or JYouPro):
- Allow the Bluetooth connection by pressing “OK”
- Allow the application to use your location (for the GPS route tracking) by pressing “Allow”
- Provide permission to Send Notifications by pressing “Allow”
- Press Scan for Device
- Select the device to initiate the connection
Note: If you have multiple trackers and you are not sure which to device to connect to, you can check the Device serial number on your Tracker screen. Continue pressing the Touch key on the Tracker until you reach the screen marked by an exclamation mark (!)
Once you complete your Profile setup or Features configuration (Alarms, Notifications, etc) please remember to sync up before you exit the Application (tap Refresh on the Home page of the App).
Please refer to Quick Start Guide for more information about your Trendy Pup Tracker.
If something went wrong during the installation, the Bluetooth connection between your phone and the Tracker may not establish as expected.
For example, during the installation, you are prompted to allow the Bluetooth connection for the App TrendyYouPlus. It is easy to miss it and this may result in a connectivity issue.
To easiest way to resolve this, is to remove the App and re-start the process, carefully allowing the services that you are prompted for during the installation.
4. CONNECTIVITY TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS
- Uninstall the Application (hold your finger on the App icon and press Delete App).
- On the phone Settings=>Bluetooth look for the device that starts with ID115 => Tap "Forget This Device".
- Make sure Bluetooth setting is set to On (see the iPhone example below).
- Restart your phone
- Re-install the Application
- Follow through the Binding steps outlined in the main section on this page.
IMPORTANT: Be careful as you must Allow the Bluetooth connection by pressing “OK” when prompted during the installation.
When you tap on Notification, it should look like this:
WHAT IF THIS DOES NOT WORK?
We deal with Electronics, which means that at one point or another it may fail. What make TRENDY PRO different, is that we stand behind our products by offering an effective troubleshooting and warranty coverage.
Assuming you are Registered for Warranty, your TRENDY PRO Tracker is covered with warranty for 12 months period. To initiate the process, please Submit Your Claim and we will make sure to resolve it for you quickly.
The following images may speed up the process so please attach them to the form: IMAGE 1 (Bluetooth Connection is on), IMAGE 3 (TrendyYouPlus scanning to connect to the device).
Thank you so much for your patience with this!