The most common problems are:
1. The wrong end of the TRENDY PRO Tracker is inserted into the USB port (make sure you see two gold strips)
2. The two gold charging strips are not facing the four charging contacts inside the USB port (if the red light does not come
on, flip the Tracker over facing the other side)
3. The device that is used for charging is either:
• Not plugged into the power outlet (make sure it is plugged in)
• Is not compatible with the Tracker for charging (Please try a different device or USB port)
To take photos using your TRENDY Fitness Tracker, open
the App, tap ‘Device’ from the menu bar and select
‘Camera’. Your TRENDY PRO will buzz to indicate that it
is ready. Position your mobile device in the desired
location for taking a photo and your TRENDY Fitness
Tracker’s function button to take a photo.
Cool Tip: You can take a photo by rotating or shaking your wrist when this mode is active in the application.
Please make sure you have installed the TrendyFit/VeryFitPro/VeryFit 2.0 App and followed the instructions as per the
Quick Start section in your Manual (charge, install the app, pair the device). Your Tracker will not function correctly if
you skip this.
When you first set up your Tracker, it will go through an initial calibration phase, which can take up to a day to
complete. During this time, you may find that steps may either not register correctly or appear to jump around. This is
completely normal! After the first day of use, step counting will register and record as expected. Thank you for your
patience with this! Please note that after the initial calibration period, the display will not always update in real-time
(step-by-step) as you are walking. It may also update in batches of steps as well.