1. Make sure your phone/tablet meets the minimum
• Apple iOS 7.1 & above (iPhone 4s & above,
iPad 3rd Gen & above, iPod Touch 5th Gen &
• Android phone 4.4 & above
• Bluetooth Version: 4.0 & above.
2. Make sure your phone/tablet has Bluetooth
3. While searching for your Tracker during set up,
ensure that the Tracker’s display is on and near
If you are still unable to pair your Tracker and phone/tablet within the TrendyFit, VeryFitPro, or VeryFit 2.0 App, then
please do the following:
1. Restart your phone or tablet.
2. Ensure your phone/tablet’s Bluetooth is enabled.
3. Delete the TrendyFit/VeryFitPro/VeryFit 2.0 App from your phone/tablet.
4. Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone/tablet and delete/forget all devices listed (you can add these back
5. Reinstall the TrendyFit/VeryFitPro/VeryFit 2.0 App (don't open the App at this point).
6. Plug your Tracker into a USB socket away from other USB devices that might cause interference and ensure
that the charging symbol is shown on the screen.
7. Open the TrendyFit/VeryFitPro/VeryFit 2.0 App and run through the set up. You should now be able to select
ID115 from the device list to complete the set-up process.
Cool Tip: Check out our User Guide Video for the initial set up instructions:
If you need support, please contact us at email@example.com